Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Project is underway....

I love fabric... bright, whimsical, detailed designs.... you name it, I love it! So what else would I choose as my color palate than brightly colored cottons. As the deadline approaches I couldn't help but dive right in and start sketching my design. I was about to try a technique that I have been thinking about for a long time...... applique. I headed to my favorite home away from home (Joann's Fabric) and snagged some supplies...... I know you guys have been dying to know what it is I am making. I won't make you wait much longer..

Well maybe

......


just a little longer =)


.........


Okay.... Here it is..

An adorable applique bib.
What do you think?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! The little swirly stitching makes it.

By the way...Your blog is now the recipient of the "One Lovely Blog Award".

Here is what you should do in the acceptance of the award:

1. Accept the award.
2. Post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog/etsy shop link.
3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.

Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award

AgelessThings said...

Too darn cute!