I did a search this morning and this is what I found for today's events:
Military appreciation activities
Sunday will be the Jaguars’ military appreciation day, with many activities planned:
- Navy Band Southeast will be performing in the Pepsi Plaza prior to the game.
- During pregame ceremonies the Jaguars and the City of Jacksonville will recognize ten Veterans from past wars for their service to our country.
- The Jaguars players will be led out of the tunnel by eight Sailors from NAS Jacksonville, who have recently returned from deployment.
- In honor of those who have fought and lost their lives in battle, there will be a moment of silence and a 21-gun salute prior to the National Anthem by Marines from Blount Island Command in Jacksonville.
- The National Anthem will be shown on the video board, performed by Sgt. Isaiah Riley, who is currently deployed in Iraq.
- The Colors will be presented by a Joint Color Guard featuring all the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines and Navy as well as the Beaches Honor Guard, a veterans group created to honor departed veterans.
- A large American field flag will be held by Airmen from Tyndall Air Force, Florida.(that's us)
- The flyover will be conducted by a B-2 Spirit, flown by the 13BS from Whiteman Air Force Base.
- The Honorary Captain will be Adam McCann, a Wounded Warrior and member of the Jaguars front office.
- At halftime a mass induction ceremony, involving all five branches of our military and over 120 recruits will take place at midfield. The Oath will be conducted by Major General Donald Campbell, the Commanding General of the U.S. Army Recruiting Command. He will be escorted onto the field by two veterans from the Allied Veterans, Inc., along with Brent “Hoss” Hendrix, an Army Infantryman and Purple Heart recipient who lost his leg when his vehicle was hit by a roadside bomb during Operation Iraq Freedom. Following the induction ceremony, SSgt Kevin Keenom from the Band of the Air Force Reserve, in Robbins Air Force Base, Georgia will perform God Bless the USA.
- During the third quarter break, approximately 20 Wounded Warriors will be recognized on-field for their brave service to our country. Brigadier General Mike Fleming, the Assistant Adjutant General of the Florida Air National Guard will present each Warrior with a General Officer coin.
- Outside the stadium, the following will be on display on Sunday:
- CH-47 Chinook helicopter - a twin-engine, tandem rotor helicopter designed for transportation of cargo, troops, and weapons during day, night, visual, and instrument conditions
- SH-60B Seahawk helicopter - the Seahawk is a twin-engine helicopter. It is used for anti-submarine warfare, search and rescue, drug interdiction, anti-ship warfare, cargo lift, and special operations.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall
- Army Humvee, WWI vintage motorbike, HEMTT wrecker, and Rock Wall
- Air Force Display with Afterburner Monster Truck and Humvee
- Coast Guard 25-foot response boat