Saturday, March 29, 2008

Meeting Aaron Tippin !!!

There was a rather long line of Contest winners and thier One person to bring along! I was the VERY 1st Person to meet Aaron! Here he is signing my concert t-shirt.
The entire reason for going was to meet Aaron for my mother....sound weird right?! But I wanted to get an autographed picture for her for mother's Day... I know I will win the best daughter award this year!! Here he is signing her picture.
I know girls eat your heart out!! Yes that is me with my arms around a very sweet and handsome Aaron Tippin! I am so excited that I had the oppertunity to meet him and I am glad he was able to sign my items and get a few pictures with me!!

I will be posting some Air Show photos shortly!

2 comments:

CraftyMamaMia said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!!

Andrea Baker said...

That is awesome! You ARE going to win best daughter award!! Congrats.