Monday, May 19, 2008

My booth - Tyndall Craft Show

YEA! It has come and gone and now it is time for the pictures =)


I was a bit under the weather so hubby manned my booth until I was able to feel better and return to the show.
Gee, he sure is on the phone a lot..lol. These photos are courtesy of Sarah from mrsdstahl


Hubby made me a PVC pipe pillow holder and I think it turned out rather nice!



Free Samples provided by the many wonderful sellers on Etsy


My son made this for me on Mother's day It once housed a pretty orange flower (yes I killed it shortly after it arrived home) and now I use it to hold my business cards.



Another PVC creation I think it made my aprons stand out very nicely!

Baskets filled with donated items with all proceeds going directly to the AFAS (Air Force Aid Society)


1 comment:

CraftyMamaMia said...

Yay! Did you have a great turnout of shoppers?