Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Finding fun in new ideas.


During the Air show this past April I got a bag filled with promo related items from various businesses. One of the things I acquired was this yellow, black, and green bandanna from Geico. I actually came across it again the other day when I was cleaning out my 'Collect-All' closet. I opened the plastic and an idea popped into my head.

I had to use this to make something super fun for my etsy shop!! That was the easy part.... But WHAT was I going to make? I showed hubby my find and he was at the same loss as I. So I asked the kids. They were the brains behind the wonderful idea.....


Off we headed to Joann's to gather the fabrics we needed. Here is a glimps into the future.... So what do think we will be making? Please post a comment and let me know.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

OMG! I love the gecko!!!! Maybe a car blanket?