Friday, July 10, 2009

Traffic

As I sit in my truck in the parking lot of my husband's work, I realize that it is going to be next to impossible to get out on to the road. It is a Friday evening and everyone is gearing to head home for the weekend. The road ahead of me is packed with cars and even more people are walking to their vehicles to begin the same venture as myself. Then I realize that not only WILL I get out but there is a fun little pattern happening before my eyes. Each car on the road is letting out one of the cars from the parking lot.... Then that car from the parking lot is pausing so a car from the opposite lot can exit as well. Typically this is what you see on a military base and it was nice to see that even though the work week was finished and it was time to head home to family and friends.... that the military family can still pay it forward without blinking an eye!


No comments: