- Do not allow children to play in dishwasher.
- On a carpenter's electric drill: "This product is not intended for use as a dentist drill!"
- On a baby stroller: "Remove child before folding."
- On a handheld massager: "Do not use while sleeping or unconscious."
- On a laser print cartridge: "Do not eat."
- On a household iron: "Never iron clothes while they are on your body."
- On a fireplace log: "Caution, risk of fire."
- On children's cough medicine: "Do not drive car or operate machinery."
- On package of peanuts: "Warning, contains nuts."
- On a chain saw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."
- On new camera: "This camera only works when there is film inside."
- On can of self-defense pepper spray: "Warning do not spray at people."
- Bic Lighter: Ignite lighter away from face.
- Sleeping Pills Warning: May cause Drowsiness
- Heinz Ketchup Instructions: Put on food
It always amuses me when I see funny or absurd product warnings as you think..Someone had to have tried it if they have to warn you not to...lol. These are only a SMALL portion of what I have found around the net and I am sure you can find a tun more just looking around your own home...