Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Goodnight all you late night bloggers



Just catching up on a few things tonight/morning as I head off to bed. It has been a busy week! Hubby's just turned 29 on Memorial day =) The kids have their last day of school today and I of course am wide awake at 416am! I have so many ideas flowing through my head it is hard to turn it off and go to bed.


I am playing around with my blogger because...well its fun! and I am trying out a new post idea to add little background pictures. Let me know what you think!!


Okay I think I will try and drift off to sleep...
Stay tuned for more pictures to come =)






2 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

I hope you got some sleep! I really liked your layout for this post :)

MayRae said...

What an interesting idea. The picture is nice :)